Saturday, September 06, 2008

Why My Wife Rocks Part Two

So, a couple of years ago, I posted a blog about what was so wonderful about my wife. Here is a reminder.
-She is beautiful 24/7
-She has the 192nd largest library on Library Thing (out of over 488,000 members)
-She cleared out the forest at the back of our property to make it a serene wooded play area
-She takes care of our house despite the worst efforts of the rest of us
-She is constantly improving her pizza recipe
-She can pack our trailer for a week end outing in almost no time at all
-While camping she will cook, bake, and serve teh most amazing food
-She likes the smoked salmon jerky I make
-She is wicked smart
-She won't take crap from anyone, especially me
-She loves Alaska
-She loves beer
-She loves me
-She recycles
-She shops for all the bargains for our clothes, books, and food
-She is out right now taking donations to the Goodwill
-She is more wonderfull than she will ever know
-She has some of the most wonderful people you will ever know as friends
-She puts up with me
-And she is probably blushing, again, if she is reading this

No comments: